Kate Middleton wearing Mulberry clothing & carrying Mulberry handbags
In 2011, Kate Middleton famously told the editor of Grazia magazine that she had only just realised Mulberry made clothes as well as handbags! She has since made up for her error, wearing several coats and dresses from the luxury British designer over the last decade. She’s carried at least nine handbags by Mulberry too!
Which Mulberry handbags does Kate Middleton own?
I know this is a frequently asked question, so here’s a list of the nine Mulberry handbags we’ve seen Kate carry over the last decade:
- The Small Amberley crossbody in black croc
- The Small Amberley crossbody in white
- The Amberley clutch in dark blush leather
- The Small Darley crossbody bag in red (pictured)
- 3 Bayswater clutch bags (black, buttercream, conker)
- The Mini Seaton bag in black
- The Polly Push Lock bag in midnight blue
We know she owns other Mulberry bags too, carried before joining the Royal Family!
We’re building an archive of blog posts on this page. In each blog post, you’ll see Kate at a public engagement or during a royal tour wearing at least one item from Mulberry.