Mulberry must be one of Kate Middleton’s favourite handbag brands—we’ve seen the Princess carry ELEVEN bags from the British company since joining the royal family in 2011. She’s worn several coats and dresses from Mulberry too!
Which Mulberry handbags does Kate Middleton own?
This is a frequently asked question and I know handbag aficionados want to know which designs she’s carried, so here’s a list:
- The Harlow Small Satchel in blue leather
- The Amberley Small Satchel in green leather
- The Small Amberley crossbody in black croc
- The Small Amberley crossbody in white
- The Amberley clutch in dark blush leather
- The Small Darley crossbody bag in red
- THREE Bayswater clutch bags (black, buttercream & conker)
- The Mini Seaton bag in black
- The Polly Push Lock bag in midnight blue
We know she carried a couple of other Mulberry bags before joining the Royal Family too. (I don’t have a list of those at present.)
Below, find an archive of Kate Middleton at public engagements carrying or wearing one item from Mulberry: