Kate Middleton wearing Boden Clothing
The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) has at least seven items from Boden in her closet. We know she owns a couple of dresses, a coat, a blouse, a cardigan and a belt from the brilliant British brand.
Here are the Boden items in Kate’s wardrobe:
- Boden Dora tie-neck blouse in azalea pink
- Boden Viola maxi dress in green
- Boden Aurora dress in blue daisy print
- Boden Lena coat in red
- Boden Skinny Lollipop belt in bubblegum pink
- Boden Hambleden scalloped jumper in azalea pink
- Boden Abercorn cardigan in frosted blue
- Boden cashmere knitted top in smoky quartz (suspected)
See pictures of Kate Middleton wearing Boden clothing:
Kate’s worn Boden clothing during several public engagements over the last few years. Click below to see photos and for more information:
Why is Boden so popular?
Boden is known for its quintessentially British style, classy designs, bright colours, quality fit, brilliant tailoring and eye-catching patterns. Yummy mummies up and down the country love Boden clothing thanks to its beautiful fit and expert tailoring. Their clothing is often regarded as flattering and stylish.