On the 10th January 2018, the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) visited Reach Academy in Feltham, London.
Reach Academy is a Place2Be Partner School.
Place2Be provides children’s mental health services across the UK.
Kate’s been the charity’s Patron since 2013.
- Coat: Hobbs London Gianna Coat
- Dress: Seraphine Florrie Floral Print Maternity Dress
- Bag: Stuart Weitzman Muse Clutch
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo Georgia Pumps
- Earrings: Diamond & Sapphire (thought to once belong to Princess Diana)
- Watch: Cartier Ballon Bleu