On the 23rd of April 2017, William, Kate and Harry attended the Virgin Money London Marathon in support of Heads Together, the trio’s joint charity initiative.
As you may recall, William, Kate and Harry started Heads Together with the aim of changing the national conversation around mental health. Heads Together was the London Marathon’s 2017 Charity of the Year.
The three Royals handed out bottled water to runners during the marathon. They also presented medals to some of the runners as they crossed the finishing line.
There are lots of lovely pictures available on the Heads Together official Facebook Page here.
- JACKET: Regatta Softshell Print Perfect Jacket. Kate’s is customised with the official Heads Together logo.
- TOP: M.i.H. Drew Breton Striped Top.
- TRAINERS: Superga Cotu Sneaker (Women)
- EARRINGS: Kiki McDonough Lauren Yellow Gold Pave Diamond Leaf Earrings.
- SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban folding Wayfarers