Kate Middleton owns a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarer II Classic Sunglasses.
The Duchess wears style number RB2185, the Wayfarer II frames in the colour ‘Spotted Havana’ with B-15 lenses (polarised, brown).
We saw Kate wearing the sunglasses on four public occasions in 2019.
The Duchess is clearly a fan of Ray-Ban Sunglasses. We know that she owns at least four pairs.
About the Ray-Ban Wayfarer II Classic Sunglasses:
As implied by the name, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer II sunglasses are an updated version of the company’s original and iconic Wayfarer design. The new sunglassses have been modelled with a slim acetate frame and skinny temples for a sleek, modern look.
Where to buy:
The Wayfarer II sunglasses can be purchased from:
- Ray-Ban USA RRP: $163 USD
- Ray-Ban UK RRP: £184 GBP
Ray-Ban Wayfarer II Classic Sunglasses in Spotted Havana
Exact Match! Make like Kate and throw on these brown Ray-Ban sunglasses next time the sun shines! They’ll with practically any outfit. Whether you’re enjoying a polo match or spending the afternoon watching tennis…
Which Ray-Bans Does Kate Middleton Wear?
We know that the Duchess owns four pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses in total:
- The Ray-Ban Wayfarer Folding Sunglasses with ‘tortoise’ frames & brown lenses
- The Ray-Ban Chris Sunglasses with ‘tortoise’ & stainless steel frames & brown gradient lenses
- The Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses with black frames & green lenses
- The Ray-Ban Wayfarer II Sunglasses with ‘Havana’ frames & brown lenses (featured on this page)
You can view more of Kate Middleton’s sunglasses on this page.