On the 8th of December 2014, Kate visited the Northside Center for Child Development in Harlem, New York.
Escorted by the First Lady of New York City, Chirlane McCray, Kate met with members of Northside staff and board for a briefing on the charity’s history, mission and services. She also met privately with families to hear their stories of transformation.
Kate spent time with children at the facility and wrapped holiday gifts with Northside friends and volunteers.
- Coat: Washington Coat by Goat
- Bag: Mulberry Bayswater clutch bag
- Shoes: Episode Angel pumps
- Earrings: Annoushka Pearl Drops
- Gloves: Cornelia James Imogen Gloves