On the 23rd January 2018, the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) visited Roe Green Junior School in north-west London.
The Duchess visited the school to launch the “Mentally Healthy Schools” website, which gives primary school teachers resources to help their young pupils.
Mentally Healthy Schools’ will be a free and easy to use website for schools, drawing together reliable and practical resources to improve awareness, knowledge and confidence in promoting and supporting pupils’ mental health. – ROYAL.UK
The free website is funded by The Royal Foundation, of which Kate is Patron. As you may recall, William and Harry launched The Royal Foundation back in 2011.
It is also part of William, Kate and Harry’s Heads Together campaign, which aims to promote conversation around mental health and dispel stigma.
During her visit to the school, Kate joined in with lessons and delivered a short speech about the website project.
Watch Kate speaking below:
- Coat: Sportmax
- Dress: Seraphine Royal Blue Tailored Maternity Dress (available in April)
- Scarf: Beulah London Henri Scarf
- Shoes: Rupert Sanderson Malory Pumps
- Bag: Stuart Weitzman Muse/Raz Clutch
- Earrings: G. Collins and Sons Tanzanite Earrings
- Necklace: G. Collins and Sons Tanzanite Necklace