17th March 2022—To mark St. Patrick’s Day, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at Mons Barracks in Aldershot, Hampshire.
The couple attended the Irish Guards’ annual St Patrick’s Day parade. The Duchess presented traditional sprigs of shamrock to officers, guardsmen and Seamus the dog (the Guards’ mascot).
The Duchess dressed top-to-toe in a festive green shade to mark St. Patrick’s Day. Of course, green is a colour long associated with Ireland.
- Hat – The Lock & Co. Mayfair Pillbox Hat, £545 – found by Innominate on Twitter
- Earrings – presumably emerald and diamond. Kate’s owned them for some time. Nothing further is known about the earrings, sadly.
- Coat: Laura Green London Emilia Coat, made to order, £3,200 – found by Innominate on Twitter
- Shoes: Emmy London Rebecca pumps in the colour ‘Greenery.’ Kate’s owned them a while.
- Brooch: Gold Cartier Shamrock Brooch. This piece used to belong to The Queen Mother.
- Rings: Sapphire and Diamond engagement ring, Welsh gold wedding band, eternity ring by Annoushka.
Good Hair! Kate’s hair looks perfect with the Lock and Co. hat. I love the earrings and the color of the coat. Sometimes, I wonder what Kate does with the flowers she has been presented at the event. Princess Diana would gift hers on the way home at times. Anyway, a talented floral designer did a lovely job on the flowers.
Carly W says
I noticed the flowers too, they were beautiful, weren’t they? I’m sure I’ve heard they go to charity in the past.
Duchess normally never steps a foo wrong but this coat looks like a fascist uniform. Not a good look, I hope she will get a new stylist