On the 7th January 2018, the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) attended the Sunday morning service at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk.
The church is just a short walk from the Sandringham Estate, where the Royals were staying over the festive period.
- Coat: Turpin Tweed style from Moloh’s autumn/winter 2013 collection.
- Hat: Lacorine Alpaca Fur Hat
- Gloves: Cornelia James Clementine Gloves with faux fur trim
- Shoes: Tod’s Fringed Pumps
- Handbag: Chanel Bag with Enamel Handle