Sunday, 7th January 2018—The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) attended the Sunday morning service at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk.
The church is on the Sandringham Estate, where the Royals stay over the festive period.
The Duchess joined other members of the Royal Family, including the Queen and the Duke of Edinborough.
- Coat: Turpin Tweed style from Moloh’s autumn/winter 2013 collection.
- Hat: Lacorine Alpaca Fur Hat
- Gloves: Cornelia James Clementine Gloves with faux fur trim
- Shoes: Tod’s Fringed Pumps
- Handbag: Chanel Bag with Enamel Handle