Kate Middleton wears the Dubarry Friel Utility Jacket in Olive.
The Duchess first publicly debuted the waterproof utility jacket during the March 2020 visit to Ireland.
One year later, fans spotted the Duchess wearing the jacket in a video released by Kensington Palace. The family video marked the Duke and Duchess’s ten year wedding anniversary.
About the jacket:
An elegant country sports jacket, the Friel has GORE-TEX technology with a lightweight fill, meaning waterproof warmth without bulk. A belted waist gives a flattering, tailored silhouette that pairs brilliantly with stretch jeans and over a warm knit. Alternate long leather country boots and Chelsea boots for a simple rural to urban transformation.Durberry.com
Lightweight utility jacket (Approx. Centre back length: 74cm for a Size 38/12)
- Waterproof and functional jacket
- GORE-TEX technology with lightweight fill for warmth without weight
- Faux suede trim
- Tailored for excellent shape and fit
- Concealed centre front zip
- Leather-covered belt buckle
- Back vent with hidden snaps
- Crease-resistant and machine washable at 30 degrees
Find it at Dubarry.com
Dubarry Friel Utility Coat, Olive
Exact match! Looking for a versatile and flattering coat to see you through the drizzly months? Follow Kate’s lead and add the Dubarry Utility Coat to your collection. Perfect for rainy days in the country or city.