Sunday, 11th of November 2018—The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined the Queen and other royals at a service held at Westminster Abbey to mark the Centenary of the Armistice.
- Coat: Bespoke by Catherine Walker. Green double-breasted coat with velvet collar, pocket flaps and cuffs. First worn visiting the Irish Guard on St Patrick’s Day in 2017 and later in the day, in Paris, France.
- Headband: Jane Taylor Headband
- Earrings: Cassandra Goad Cavolfiore Pearl Studs
- Clutch: Jimmy Choo Celeste in Black Velvet
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo Romy 100 in Velvet
- Watch: Cartier Ballon Bleu
- Brooch: Royal British Legion