On Monday 31st of July, the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) attended a service to mark the centenary of the Battle of Passchendaele.
The service took place at the Tyne Cot Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery in Ypres, Belgium.
- Coatdress: Catherine Walker ‘Melrose’ style
- Hat: Jane Taylor
- Brooch: on loan from HM the Queen
- Clutch: Prada “Raso” Minaudiere in pink satin. (Shop the same here in black)
- Earrings: from Princess Diana’s private collection (by Collingwood Jewelers)
- Shoes: Gianvito Rossi 85 in Praline.
Another stunning ensemble chosen by Kate. Extremely elegant and classy coatdress. The jewelry is fabulous and adds the finishing touch. And love the hat! Fantastic photos, thank you for posting.