On Monday 31st of July, the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) attended a service to mark the centenary of the Battle of Passchendaele.
The service took place at the Tyne Cot Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery in Ypres, Belgium.
- Coatdress: Catherine Walker ‘Melrose’ style
- Hat: Jane Taylor
- Brooch: on loan from HM the Queen
- Clutch: Prada “Raso” Minaudiere in pink satin. (Shop the same here in black)
- Earrings: from Princess Diana’s private collection (by Collingwood Jewelers)
- Shoes: Gianvito Rossi 85 in Praline.