On the 17th of April 2017, the Royal Family attended an Easter Day Service at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor, Berkshire. For the first time, Kate joined the service.
- Bespoke Catherine Walker coat – You may recall Kate first debuted this coat in Canada (September 2016).
- Whistles Whistles Lina Dobby Pleat Skirt – Kate first wore this in Los Angeles (August 2011).
- Clutch by Etui Bags (new)
- Rupert Sanderson Malory pumps in nude
- Lock & Co. Jacqueline hat (new)
- Earrings on loan from the Queen