On the 17th of April 2017, the Royal Family attended an Easter Day Service at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor, Berkshire.
It was the first time Kate joined the Royal Family at the service since marrying Prince William in 2011.
- Bespoke Catherine Walker coat – You may recall Kate first debuted this coat in Canada (September 2016).
- Whistles Whistles Lina Dobby Pleat Skirt – Kate first wore this in Los Angeles (August 2011).
- Clutch by Etui Bags (new)
- Rupert Sanderson Malory pumps in nude
- Lock & Co. Jacqueline hat (new)
- Earrings on loan from the Queen