There are a couple of hours left for you to grab a Kate-themed auction lot at a total bargain price with thanks to our wonderful Baby Cambridge Fundraiser sponsors!
At the time of writing, there are just over 7 hours left to win this wonderful lot: including two highly coveted royal favourite brands and a copy of a new book sharing a detailed biography of The Duchess of Cambridge.
BEAUT JEWELLERY EVA-AVA EARRINGS –
- Beaut Jewellery Ava-Eva Earrings
- Stunning handmade earrings
- Stirling silver
- Art Deco style
- 9ct gold hoops
- crystal paste stones
- Same style worn by Kate
Retails at: £195 ($296 USD)
SCOTWEB STRATHEARN ROYAL CELEBRATION SCARF –
- ScotWeb Strathearn Royal Celebration Scarf.
- Rare, limited edition
- Released especially to celebrate the royal baby
- Same Strathearn tartan, as worn by Kate (right)
- Fine wool version
- Detailed hand-knotting
- Woven at an artisanal mill in the Scottish borders
Retails at: £95 ($144 USD)
KATE: A BIOGRAPHY by Marcia Moody –
- Kate: A Biography by Marica Moody – OK magazine’s royal correspondent!
- Exciting book covering everything there is to know about Kate’s life
- Not released in USA until October, but available exclusively here worldwide NOW!
- Read about Kate’s style, her life, her role in the royal family and more!
Retails at: £20 ($30 USD)
Bids currently at: 176.00 ($273 USD)*
* at the time of publishing.