Kate looked stunning at the ARK gala last night and her ethereal rose coloured dress, designed by Jenny Packham, was amazing.
We knew that girls up and down the country would want to achieve the same sort of look at their proms, balls and parties over the next couple of weeks, so we have scouted out a few, let’s just say, more affordable options.
1. This is the dress worn by Kate last night, by designer Jenny Packham. The dress costs around £3,800, though was on sale at MyTheresa.com for £2,685 (now sold out!)
2. This long length occasion dress would make a perfect bridesmaid dress for your big day. It’s an affordable £260.00 which means it’s a good option if you have several girls to kit out. The dress features beautiful rose detailing on the front.
Click to shop for this dress at House of Fraser.
3. This dress by Issa (another favourite brand of Kate’s) promises to help you turn heads at your event. It is designed with a luxuriously draped silhouette. It features a deep V-neck and a ruched waist.
Get the dress for £729.00 from Harrods – just click here.
4. This dress by Project D promises to help you make an ethereal entrance to your event. It features pleat detailing, a shimmering bodice and will give you a flattering cinched-in silhouette. It’s designed by Dannii Minogue and made from 100% pure silk.
Just £535.00 from Selfridges: Click here to shop.
5. This stunning dress from Coast is made from pure silk. The graduated skirt will ensure you stand out at any ball or black tie event this summer. The dress is described as having a “cascade of tumbling waterfall ruffles” that fall from the knee to the floor at the back. A fabulous dress which only costs £350 (but looks like it’s worth £3,500!)
Click to shop now (UK) – Shop Dresses at Coast (US).
Check out our Facebook page for more dresses submitted by our likers and to add your own!